Roofing material manufacturers take steps to ensure their products are installed properly by trained and licensed contractors who are trained in the latest installation methods and techniques, and are regularly updated and renewed.
At DryTech Roofing, we are fully certified by the following:
- IKO Select Professional Roofing Company
- CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Certified Company
- GAF Authorized Roofing Company
- Tamko Certified Roofing Company
- EPA Lead Safe Certified
- National Roofing Association Member
- Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) Certified
- Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence
GAF MasterElite Roofer MD
Through our solid relationship with GAF we are able to provide our customers with the utmost in roofing quality. Only 3% of roofing companies in the country can claim GAF MasterElite status, and very fewer Maryland roofers can. Our GAF certification also allows us to offer GAF’s unparalleled warranties to our neighbors in the Maryland area.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding in MD
DryTech Roofing is also certified to install high quality, energy efficient James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding. This high quality, low-maintenance product is a great way to improve the energy efficiency and curb appeal of your home. Our James Hardie certification also allows us to offer their deep warranties on the Maryland siding products we install.
DryTech Roofing is fully certified by each of our manufacturers to install their quality products. From replacement windows, Maryland, to attic insulation, our factory-trained staff is educated in the latest installation techniques.
In addition, we take great pride in the fact that we are actively involved in the community, and have received numerous awards and high ratings from our customers:
- Angie’s List Super Service Award (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – Baltimore
- Angie’s List Super Service Award – DC